Style with effortless comfort. The loafer brings summer to your feet. The ideal shoe for a day at the races or a beach wedding.
scroll to read more
Here you can find a collection of many creations we have made before. If you like what you see, you can simply add to bag to order your own version. Remember, because we hand dye all of our shoes, every pair we craft will be unique.
Unleash your most creative side. Hit the edit button to launch our fantastic 3D customiser and tweak your favourite design until you're happy with the finish. Change the sole, add a splash of texture or maybe a pop of colour as you please.
A unique opportunity to create a your own pair of handmade shoes. There are a few ways in which you can book our bespoke shoe experience.
If you would like to find out more about our experience, request a call back from one of our friendly Shoe Guys who will be happy to help.
We aim to call you within 72 hours of you submitting this form
Looking for more? Revamp your shoedrobe with one of our Collection packages. Don't worry, we'll extend your appointment time to make sure we don't have to rush your drink!
Gallery & Shop
FCC Retail Trading Ltd. T/A Hand Dyed Shoe Co
Company Number: 13915359
To determine your size:
1. Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
2. Choose a table below
3. Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 11 1/4 (11.25) inches is a size 11.5.
• Make it easier by drawing around your feet with a pen placed at 90 degrees and flush against your skin.
• To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
• If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
Length of Foot
Size to Order (UK)
For your width, you don't need to measure. Base your choice on what you normally buy on the high street. If you typically order a size 10, but you feel like you do this because of width, order a 'G Wide' fit.
If you're unsure, simply get in touch with us and we will post you a size guide out along with some complimentary tape measures to help you work it out more specifically.
All of our shoes take roughly six weeks to craft. As of this moment, your shoes don't exist and this is something we hope you are here to embrace - they're going to be made for you, and only you. Before we start to make your shoes, there's a couple of final details we need. If you would like to clarify anything, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.