The deep crimson dye surmounted perfectly onto luxurious calf leather; what else do you need to think about? When choosing your perfect footwear, I must always take into consideration function as well as fashion.
"You want your shoes to stand the test of time"
By following these very simple steps I can find you the most comfortable pairs of shoes for every occasion during your consultation.
1. Due to the natural expansion of our feet later in the day; midday to afternoon fittings will give us the perfect measurement during your face to face consultation.
2. Measure both feet. Feet change with age, often growing larger and wider. If one foot is larger than the other, I can make both shoes different sizes. Using this at home guide can help you measure your feet if we are having a remote video consultation.
3. From 19 Models, 15 Colours , 2 Types of Sole, 20 Laces, 2 Buckles available in 4 colours, 4 Tassels and not forgetting, an extra level of personalisation in our monogram service your undivided attention is necessary.
4. Walk around in the shoes to determine how they feel. Is there enough room at the balls of the feet? Do the heels fit snugly? Allow us to find shoes that fit perfectly from the offset. If you are tuning in via a video consultation don't despair; with ample experience and a renowned shoe crafting resume the shoemaker extraordinaire knows what will fit perfectly.
5. What is the purpose of the purchase? Is it for a wedding, everyday work use or perhaps its time to rotate and invest in a new pair of shoes? Whatever the reason. Finding the most comfortable shoe within our assortment is extremely important and is discussed thoroughly during consultation.
6. Don't let price be the sole criteria for your selection. Good quality shoes with precise craftsmanship and quality materials will always stand the test of time.
"Shoes divide men into three classes. Some men wear their father's shoes. They make no decisions of their own. Some are unthinkingly shod by the crowd. The strong man is his own cobbler. He insists on making his own choices. He walks in his own shoes"
The process of choosing a pair of shoes should be memorable and completely unique to you.
Are you unsure what size or order? Would you like to see a model in closer detail or have a better description of colours? Maybe you're looking for style advice or some help with variations. Whatever it is, I want to talk to you. Make your appointment for up to 30 minutes free consultation via video link. Please note: you will need Skype/Whatsapp to facilitate this service.
Simon Bourne - Founder